Thursday, February 12, 2009

Video Of The Night: Joaquin Phoenix & The Vines = Drugs are bad mmmkay?

Ok.....

I only saw this a bit ago.
This is due to my schedule lately...
so much to do.. so little time....

Here is Joaquin Phoenix's interview on David Letterman... he looks like a combination of Sebastian Tellier and Tommie Sunshine but is acting like his dead older brother drug addict, River, who killed himself via drugs outside on the sidewalk in front of The Viper Room so many years ago.. oddly enough, if you read my post from today, I spoke about my visit to The Viper Room last night to see EVIL NINE.


Compare Joaquin to Sebastian & Tommie

Joaquin
Sebastian
Tommie

I am not certain what drugs he is on here, but something similar to a sedative and concrete.



Btw, you might want to read this INTERVIEW with him on Newsweek.

And if that is not enough.... here is a performance from The Vines, also on Letterman, they must have shared the fish with Joaquin.... (btw that is an AIRPLANE reference)



Ok... I am going to get back to working on the album now.
I really am glad so many people are planning to attend tomorrow evening!!!!

Here is another reminder!!!
Click the image and go to the site and check the show for tomorrow!


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics