Sunday, February 22, 2009

VOTD: Depeche Mode - NEW SONG "Wrong" (performed on German Awards)

Along with U2, Depeche Mode performed last night on the ECHO AWARDS and presented their official world premeire of "WRONG", which is set to be released shortly!

The video here started with an interview then cuts to the performance.
This was the best version of the bunch I could located. Others were far out of sync. I hope you enjoy this.


I have not slept... I had the show last night, wound up in my own "WRONG" and then thankfully comedic banter supplied my salvation. I have to leave shortly for a run to the Farmers' Market on Ivar & Selma before departing on another day at the film shoot in Pasadena.

My thoughts of last night, may pop up here and could be surprising to some.
Last night was an eye opener... or widener.

Have a great day and check Depeche Mode's "WRONG".

Thank you for the support last night at the show... I was delighted to see so many faces again for Red Light District!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics