Thursday, February 26, 2009

VOTD: Crazy Goose - Courtney Love (not related)

I went to sleep slightly earlier... last night.

I had a musically productive evening. I am creating some remix/ edits of some tunes. Also, I have landed a few more remix jobs, which is good!

Speaking of which... next Thursday is the FINAL Red Light District show for some time and is held at The Knitting Factory in Hollywood. The focus will shift to the promotion of the album and then Zeitmahl will once again take the driver's seat.


While on the subject of next week, my new monthly party begins next Friday, the 6th. This is FIRST FRIDAYS @ Medusa Lounge and Darren Revell (indie 103.1, Big Sonic Heaven) and I will be sharing all sorts of music during the evening for your listening, drinking, eating and dancing pleasure. yes, eating.. they have food there... the wings are awesome!!!! The music will cover many styles. The idea is based around not having to hear one thing all night as has become common place.

I personally have sorely missed being able to go out and hear a wide variety and not just songs I already love but also being exposed to new songs and again, not just one genre or the other... but an expansive assortment!!!


More on this to be followed... but we have some videos to view for now.
For more information on the party, please visit: www.myspace.com/revellshok

The following are two videos.. not one about Courtney Love being a crazy goose...
Angry Pesky Giddy Goose!


Courtney Love NOT actress


Before I split and get back on it... if you are in the greater Los Angeles area. There is a FREE event this evening... one I have mentioned over the past years as well. Hunnypot. This FREE party takes place at the Highlands at the Hollywood and Highland structure. It begins around 8pm and goes until 2am. It is based around the music industry, specifically managers, tv & film placement... but has expanded into a great dance party as well. Contact me for more information.

Have a great day!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics