Friday, February 27, 2009

VOTD: Efterklang - Mirador & La Roux - In For The Kill

I am back on track with a solid week of slightly earlier bed times and early rising!

My first interview for my new article with Hollywood Today is underway. I can announce that it will be with RevoLucian of the Christian Bale - Bale Out fame. He is also working on projects including the upcoming RuPaul album.


Anyhow... I am off to fix my wheels as I have a meeting on the west side regarding music and then I hope to visit my mother and back to finish this remix for Covenant. Next week, Thursday, the 5th, is the final performance for Red Light District. The album will hit stores soon and I hope if you are in the area, you can see the show at The Knitting Factory.

Today's Video Of The Day comes by my ole pal, Ms Rebecca Cox, who recently found me! She has always had amazing taste and this video is a fine example!

Efterklang - Mirador


The next video is my finding...

It is a simple song, but there is a sparkle in the mix...
La Roux is touring March with Lily Allen.

La Roux – In For the Kill

La Roux - In For The Kill from pster on Vimeo.

Off to the autozone I go to procure a new sparkplug and such!

If you are up for a killer time next Friday and want to drink, dance, eat, hang with great people (not in any certain order), you WILL want to check First Fridays @ Medusa Lounge - www.myspace.com/revellshok Darren Revell and I will be joined by Danielle aka D++, mixing a blend of musical tunes you love and educating you to new sounds from all walks of the spectrum! Amoreena will be snapping photos so watch yourself!



Enjoy your final February Friday!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics