Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pissed... in the morning

No... not pissed as in drunk
not even pissed as in angry... not technically.

I was thrusted from my pleasant slumber this morning at 6am by the scent of freshly brewed urine cooked by Chef Pooch-A-Rilla!!!

The stench was so absolutely vile, I could not go back to sleep... it is now, nearly two hours later and I can not even think about sleep.. that scent could wake the dead!

The cat was even upset!

Pooch was out at 11pm and usually does not need another walk until later in the morning. Anyhow.... The territory wars between the animals seems to not stop with litter tossing, tissue crumbles, and poopy great walls of china.... I may have to do a test run for a week with the cat NOT here. If Pooch seems happier during that time, I will be looking for a home for Li, the kitty.

To move on to a different topic.... A friend was in need of cheering.. so I sent the following video... since youtube is going south in terms of what it has in library, I procured the following video which is an odd version of SEX SHOOTER, by Appolonia 6, which traveled upon keen ears during 1984 and the inspirational film, PURPLE RAIN, which marked Prince's debut film role.

Enjoy and have a fine day!



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics