Monday, January 19, 2009

Tues Night DJ Gig @ The Roxy - Alliance Tour

1. returned home frm NAMM over the wknd
2. very fun, impromptu rooftop party
3. computer = broken finally
4. new temporary machine - acer mini aspire one
5. DJ gig Tuesday the 20th @ The Roxy

Let's skip 1 through 4 for now...

Alliance Tour Part II: Seabound - De/Vision - Babyland - Shok - RevJohn


I was initially asked to spin between bands at The Roxy.
I am happy to report that I will now be djing a full set after the bands from midnight until 2am @ On The Rox, above The Roxy!

Your $16 show admission of course includes the party continuation at On The Rox, however, I believe, you can get in to On The Rox for free.
I would call or email to be certain.


Expect a variety of music from rock to elecro to cabaret to "drum n bass n guitar", etc.
Surprises and prizes too!

More Details
- theroxyonsunset.com
- On The Rox @ myspace

If you would like to see me spin before I leave on tour, there are more dates coming including the show at INFUSION on the 30th.
Dates will be announced soon.

Additionally, I will be performing a few cool shows in Red Light District coming soon. The entire benefit for Bob Baker's Marionette Theatre on the 24th has been postponed.

Have a good evening!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics