Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seeeek, home, blargh!

I was very much looking forward to this evening.

As of last night, however, I became quite achey and then witnessed the chills and such.
Other than having dinner with Robert Murphy, Serina and Jennifer Salem, and then visiting Home Depot, I stayed in and watched movies.

As the night continued, I became worse and worse. I awoke this morning with a horrible sore throat. I am also extremely achey now and shall soon return to sleep... I hope.

Today, I had to cancel on a meeting for this TV talk show pilot which is set to feature Red Light District as the in house band. Juliette had to go on her own. I had planned quite an adventure this evening as well.

6pm - Lindsay's graduation/ done with thesis dinner party
9pm - Amoreena's MAD MARIONETTES show at BORDELLO.
10pm - Depeche Mode and Duran Duran tribute band performances at Knitting Factory.
12am-2:30 - Disko Nekro @ Monte Cristo
also.... this art gallery event at the Louis Stern Gallery for the Lucien Clergue showing of photos of Picasso.

On top of it all... none of this would have cost me anything apart from my time and or gas.

I have not been sick too often in the last year apart from the usual Thyroid related incidents... I guess I am human.

I will now depart and rest more in bed and drink fluids mucho!

Good Night!!!




Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics