Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friday: Art, Music, Performance, BOOTY, INFUSION (LA)

The week is already nuts!

Falling Beds
Machine Revival (yes, my data)
10 hours of drum recording
a good practice for Red Light District.
Sad News discovered
Wild Furry Cute Animalz


Friday, I will be sharing some tunes and will be the Master of Ceremony at INFUSION, art gallery for the PIRATE themed opening party called "Booty". (massive flyer below)



http://www.infusiongallery.com


Saturday is also the Edwardian Ball. You may want to check this!


Btw, I may eventually post a video with a sword and pick axe from last wknd.
Last wknd started innocently, and then someone got into tools and weapons... not me. I did catch it all on video, however!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics