Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today: Obama & Alex - Tonight: Free Dance


Today is the inauguration for Obama.
He just finished his entry.


Our pal, Alexander M. Burke, pictured here with me from Friday night, is one of the performers at the inauguration!!!

Go Alex!!!

He is an amazingly talented musician and composer and is very important to the 7-piece live band of Red Light District. He plays vibraphone, piano, accordion and drums. He is keying it today with a fellow with whom he wrote a song. I believe the name of this person is Jose....


I hope for a better USA, however, time shall be the best answer.
As Ghandi said, "Be the Change you wish to see in the world".

What I know, is that this man is taking high risks.... at least it is a change in the nation.

866,000 people rode the metro over there, with two million people present for the inauguration.


As far as tonight is concerned, I am DJing this evening for the
Alliance Tour

Seabound, De/Vision, Babyland & RevJohn will be featured.

At midnight, the second half of the event begins, upstairs ON THE ROX...
I will be spinning a good range of good dancin' tunes.
They have now made this FREE as well.... so anyone who wants to attend.... FREE FREE FREE :)

More Details
- theroxyonsunset.com
- On The Rox @ myspace

Again, I am spinning at INFUSION on the 30th as well.

Lastly, if you or someone you know is amazing at data recovery... please contact me NOW or very soon. Thank you!!!


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics