Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VOTD: Brother from LOST & Today Johnette & David

Today will be another long day for me.

It is amazing how circles form. I had wanted Johnette to sing on a song for the Tech Itch & Shok album, then she wanted to bring me on board to an album of hers, then I ran into David J. at The Knitting Factory performance for RLD and Jill Tracy. David wants to work with Jill. Jill and I will be working together and then Saturday, I get and email from David to work with him on his music with Johnette.


Does it seem like an 70s/ 80s Faberge commercial?
So today, Johnette will be here and also David and we will work on the sounds of music. Not the musical!

Today's video you may have seen, but if not, it is a good chuckle based upon Desmond from LOST. This fellow constantly says "Brother" and below is a compilation of such.
Wait for the end!


Additionally, if you are handy with Scooters, drop me a line.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics