Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today Tuesday and Tonight Tricky

What a wild wknd, filled with good work and accomplishing goals!
Johnette, David and I cooked our music to perfection and completion!

I was called this morning to come to Universal and here I have been since.
This evening, Tricky performs @ The House Of Blues in Anaheim and I have a few more tickets, should YOU wish to attend.

Along with Tricky, Darren Revell (the late indie 103.1 fm / FF@Medusa Lounge) is DJing. Next Friday, the 3rd, is the first Friday of April, which also means our next party!!!! myspace.com/revellshok

I am excited to share this with everyone again! The last party was so much fun and it was great to see so many people enjoying their time!

There will be an RSVP list for free admission until 10:45 and the other news is that our guest dj, joining D++, Darren and me is BlueGirl / Heidi, who will knock your socks off but will simultaneously keep your dancing shoes on the dance floor!


Tomorrow, I will again be recording with Johnette and then working on some remixes that are due.

There will be new VIDEO OF THE DAY posts tomorrow. I will get back to my lunch break and attempt to procure food!

Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics