Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Boots, Pink Dolphins and First Fridays... OH MY!

The week is only at the mark of day two and has been packed!

The wknd was spent with composing music for a film trailer and then just when I thought I would have a lovely day at the local Farmers' Market (Selma & Ivar) and a hike, Universal Studios called me... Work is work... I at least got in the weekly $2 Sushi Sunday. Nicole, Jenz, Michelle Ciraulo and Angela Miller joined!

Ok...

Little Boots will be performing and interviewed on The Last Call with Carson Daly tomorrow evening, March 4th, in his "Artists to Watch in ‘09" week.

She recently performed at Cinespace and I was happy to have seen this!
There was an additional keyboardist and drummer however, there was not a huge show apart from her energy. "Stuck On Repeat" was certainly stuck in my mind last year as was the Fake Blood remix from last summer, however none of the other songs have really grabbed me the same way. I am looking forward to the album to see what is in store.


I am not sure if you heard about the Pink Dolphin?!?!?!?!
This is not some sexual innuendo "in-your-endo" either!
Check this post from the Telegraph!
Louisiana has some wild people, good food and a Pink Dolphin!!!!


Before I split and return to work...
Friday night is something many of us are looking forward to experiencing!

It will be the 6th of March and the first night of FIRST FRIDAYS @ MEDUSA LOUNGE!
Darren Revell and I (along with D++) will be spinning everything from
Electrofunk to Rock to Industrial House,
Shoegaze, 70s, 80s, 30s, 90s,
Trip Hop, Dark Salsa...
you name it..... if you can dance to it... maybe some music that is not even great for dancing... this is NOT primarily an anything party apart from it being FUN!!!

There is also food along with drinks!

We are also offering a guest listing if you RSVP here. The guest list will be open until 10:45, however if you contact me directly, maybe we can make an arrangement.

I shall now resume work and tonight is a Red Light District rehearsal for our final show this Thursday @ The Knitting Factory

Ciao!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics