Friday, March 6, 2009

VOTD: You Suck At Photoshop

Ok... I am a fan of HI-larity and HI-sterrrickaliosoness... especially when you wind up learning something while laughing.

For several months, I have enjoyed "YOU SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP", which is presented by a fellow called Donnie Hoyle, who teaches Photoshop techniques via zany antics.

We may as well start with his first video.


Additionally, last night was excellent!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who attended and also UXG, DJ Xian, and my pal, Jill Tracy.

I am off in a few to lunch with Jill, so I will curtail this posting.



I am very excited for tonight and the debut of
FIRST FRIDAYS @ MEDUSA LOUNGE


There will be a great variety of music, a ticket giveaway for TRICKY (Massive Attack), drinks, FOOD (the wings are good!) and more!!!

If you RSVP you will be on the guest list which will run until 10:45, otherwise it is only $5 all night!

The response for tonight is amazing and I am bringing some special songs for the occassion. First Fridays will be a PARTY, not just a club night. If you have not done so by now..... go ahead, RSVP and have a great day!

See you tonight!
Wear some comfy shoes!

myspace.com/revellshok

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics