Monday, March 30, 2009

VOTD: Meow Music + Pomofo :: Stinkers Bar & BRUNO BORAT

Music MEOWage for you!

Here is a FREE plugin for your musical creations created by Knobster Check the site for the plastic piano too! Watch the kitty's mouth when the sound emits!

Make your music Growl.... or rather Meow!


This next video is directed by Dave Carter and is a stop animation piece using old Russian magazine art!

Pomomofo - "Tamagotchi Girl"



I am DJing at a bar tomorrow evening as a one off random slot. I am first hoping to see Emiliana Torrini at The Standard. Wanna go?
Anyhow... yes, DJing tomorrow night at STINKERS in Silverlake.
2939 W. Sunset Blvd ., Los Angeles, CA 90026
323-661-6007



You can not miss the HUGE neon SKUNK outside of the building which is by Silversun, and across from the Silverlake Lounge. Every so often, the bartender, pulls the chord for the TRUCK HORN and then SMOKE is sprayed from a large group of mechanical skunks, placed throughout the bar!

I hope to see you... again, it is a BAR, it is FREE and the prices are amazing.. $2 beers (I dislike beer, but you may love it) There is however a drink I do like there.
I will share tunes from Pink Floyd to Alice in Chains, Danzig to Depeche Mode to Dionne Warwick and back to Revolting Cocks and maybe some Kenny Loggins!



Lastly, besides a quick note to RSVP for First Fridays to get in for FREE and win tickets to see FischerSpooner...

I am excited for Thursday, as I will be attending a pre-release screening of BRUNO, the next film for Sacha Baron Cohen, who brought us Ali G. and Borat.

The full working title is Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt and is expected to hit theatres on the 10th of July here in the states.


Have a good evening... after I finish working, I will hit the THREE OF CLUBS with Robert Murphy for an hour or so then back to working I go!

Current Music: Depeche Mode - In Sympathy | Powered by Last.fm

Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics