Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TRON Legacy R3m1x Album


A few weeks ago, I saw Meat Beat Manifesto perform and after the show, my pal, Cimcie and I were back stage speaking with folks and Zach aka Z-trip mentioned this remix album. Here is the official track listing. I do not see a Z-trip mix listed, however, I am nearly certain there will be single releases with even more versions of each song originally penned by Daft Punk.

I am looking forward to hearing The Glitch Mob's take on Derezzed as I strongly feel they would have been a stronger choice for a band to score the movie soundtrack.

Tron: Legacy R3CONFIGUR3D:

01 The Glitch Mob: "Derezzed"
02 M83 vs. Big Black Delta: "Fall"
03 The Crystal Method: "The Grid/Game Has Changed"
04 Teddybears: "Adagio for Tron"
05 Ki:Theory: "The Son of Flynn"
06 Paul Oakenfold: "C.L.U."
07 Moby: "The Son of Flynn"
08 Boys Noize: "End of Line (Boys Noize Remix)"
09 Kaskade: "Rinzler"
10 Com Truise: "Enron Part II"
11 Photek: "End of Line"
12 The Japanese Popstars: "Arena"
13 Avicii: "Derezzed"
14 Pretty Lights: "Solar Sailor"
15 Sander Kleinenberg: "Tron Legacy (End Titles)"
Tron: Legacy Reconfigured

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics