5 Ways You Can Help Animals In Japan
I know everyone is focusing on helping humans right now, but for those interested, here are 5 ways you can help missing/injured/homeless animals.
1. Donate to the Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support Group.
2. The Animal Refuge Kansai has also set up a fund for their shelters. They're currently preparing for an influx of animals from disaster areas.
3. The Animal Miracle Foundation & Network is collecting cell phones to send to volunteers.
4. The Search Dog Foundation is deploying six canine disaster search teams to assist with the rescues. You can find out how you can help on their website.
5. Join the Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support Facebook group for up-to-date information on how to help.