Saturday, March 5, 2011

Amazon Ship vs. Costco Shop

This is quite interesting! I will certainly look into this. While I enjoy Costco, the idea of items coming to me, brands I prefer, etc and my time are important.

Amplify’d from www.nytimes.com
Adding It Up: Amazon Ship vs. Costco Shop

Amazon takes on Costco by offering to ship household items in bulk.

By RON LIEBER

Published: March 4, 2011
Amazon.com introduced a service called Subscribe & Save. The premise is simple: If you agree to get a recurring shipment of an item, Amazon will cut 15 percent off its normal price and send it to you every one, two, three or six months without charging the standard shipping rate.
Read more at www.nytimes.com
 


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics