Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Seattle Recap & Setlist

Seattle has been enjoyable and it is good to reconnect with folks. I am looking forward to returning home in Hollywood Wednesday evening as I miss Pooch-A-Rilla, my mother as well as being very eager to getting back to work.

I received messages asking about my set at The Merc the other night, so I have listed it below.
There is news coming about more dates across the country that I will post in the next week.

Best Wishes to everyone and since I know my father is probably going to read this, thank you for being you. You are a great father and I am glad you do take the time in your way to show you care. I do appreciate it.


Fifth Column @ The Mercury, Seattle, WA, 2008 27th of January
Vincent Price - Thriller Rap
John Starlight - Shadowbreaker (Boys Noize remix)
Hostage - Gluttony (Felix Cartal Remix)
Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Xpress 2 remix)
Trash Yourself - Song 2 (Blur Cover)
Justice - Waters Of Nazareth (Erol Alkan's Durrr Durrr Surrrrrr Re-Edit)
Daft Punk - Rollin' & Scratchin'
Solvent - Think Like Us (Alter Ego remix)
Motor - Unhuman
SebastiAn - Killing in the Name of (SebastiAn's Late Night Laptop Edit) (RITM)
Revl9n - Walking Machine (SebastiAn Remix)
NIN - My Violent Heart (Pirate Robot Midget)
The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Shok's Places East Tour edit)
Covenant - We Want Revolution
Sisters Of Mixing - New Cretia (Sisters of Mercy electrobreaks remix)
1000 Homo DJs - Supernaut (Black Sabbath cover)



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics