Thursday, January 24, 2008

Be Kind, Rewind - Special Screening Afterparty

I will write more and up date this later.. but for now.. take a gander.

I saw a private screening of BE KIND, REWIND last night at The Arclight Cinema. This is the upcoming release, due February by Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine). This is a hilarious film that is done very well and takes Gondry's work to a new level. It was interesting to see a number of celebrities carrying out shenanigans in this farce. I am very glad I had known nothing about the film other than a few cast members and that Gondry was the director. I recommend you just see this!

Below is my first uploaded video to a site I joined at the end of 2007 called VIMEO.
Think of Vimeo as the hi-definition youtube with a much better interface, higher resolution, streamlined tools, widgets and general website as well has having quality content.


2008 01 23 - Be Kind, Rewind - Special Screening Afterparty from Shok on Vimeo.

A shorter version of this video co-exists on youtube, however, even director accounts can no longer upload anything over 10 minutes in length.

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics