Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LOTD: Coachella - Official News

Today's Link Of The Day comes direct from the horse's mouth.


Coachella - Official News




From Roger Waters (performing Dark Side Of The Moon) to 120 Days to Portishead, Love And Rockets, The Verve Kraftwerk, Cut Copy, Gogol Bordello, Spiritualized, Hot Chip and pretty much everyone else who has a buzz happening, especially the electro makers from Erol Alkin to Boys Noize, Surkin, Deadmau5 Midnight Juggernaughts and Justice.


I skipped last year, but you can bet the tail on any rat (if it has one) that I will be heading there this year!  The secret word is that I may be rocking an electro set at a certain afterparty this year ;)


You won't want to miss the fun this year!


That being said... some choics are a bit odd... first of all, quite a few repeat bands/ djs are performing.  Adam Freeland is a friend and also someone whose music tastes I admire so I am glad to his return, but let's move on to artists such as The Breeders.... They were fun... that was also a while ago and maybe I never really got the big thing about them.  I was and still am a big soldier of the 4AD record label and nearly everything that was released... The Breeders were just never a band I loved.


If you plan to go.... drop me a message and perhaps we can offer you a space as we may rent a very large house!





Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics