Friday, December 19, 2008

Today: Josie Cotton & Me & VH1 show - (also I may need a ride)


Today is not one of my ordinary days... then again, I do live in Hollywood and there are no ordinary days here, in fact, even before I moved here, roughly a decade ago, I lived in Philadelphia and spent much time also in the Apple of Big-ness and no ordinary days of regularity occurred there either.

Well, today I am headed to Malibu, to Satellite Ranch, where I will be filmed with Miss Josie Cotton for a special on VH1. I may need a driver as I may with to bring a few extra items up there and a long long ride on the two-wheeled, vespa-like-motor vehicle is not really a wise choice. Drop me a line if you have some time and want to go! Otherwise I will either hire a car or something.


The focus of the show is all about the 80s and Josie will be discussing her hits including "Johnny Are You Queer" as well as the film VALLEY GIRL, which starred the young and punky version of Nicolas Cage. She will also discuss her upcoming album which is what I have been producing. It should be a good time.


I believe the last time I was on tv performing was when I was 15 or 16 on the Captain Kangaroo show when I was on drums for this juggler/ comedian. Well... that may not be accurate as I did co-host The iRRegular Show on MusicPlusTV and some of the Thrill Kill shows were on tv... maybe they will cut everything I say today anyway...

If you are around and can assist me, contact me. You will have a fun time, food, facts you never wanted to know, fashion tips from a crew of the mtv/vh1 posse and an adventure!!!





<---- Click to see larger version, revealing Josie's name


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics