Monday, December 15, 2008

LUV JAM - FREE - I WILL BE COMEDIC & MUSICAL

I will be performing a new musical comedy piece tomorrow evening. This will be taking place at the LuvJam 6 party, where I will also be performing on drums, singing and playing trumpet during the evening.

This is a FREE event that occurs every several months where a large group of folks come together and we all cover songs and you get to have loads of fun! Every time that I have friends attend for the first time, they enjoy it so much that they return for every future show! (Either that or my voodoo dolls are finally working!)


The party commences 9:30pm @ The Saddle Ranch on CityWalk by Universal Studios.
There is a safe parking place beside the venue.

I can only reveal at this point that one of the groups with whom I am playing tomorrow will be covering Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole". Jack Archer from Red Light District / Zeitmahl will be on the electric twanger while I am on drums and percussion for this song.

Below is my performance from the last LuvJam when we rocked my cover of HOT HOT HOT, not by The Cure, but by BUSTER POINDEXTER Wow... this just reminded me that I am seeing The Cure this evening with Robert Murphy... heh... I guess i really do not care much for a band I used to love. Well, at least DEPECHE MODE still has my attention! Enjoy the video and contact me with any questions!


LuvJam 4: Love Jam - Hot Hot Hot from Shok on Vimeo.

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics