Monday, December 22, 2008

Recap, Josie, RLD, Brendan Perry of Dead Can Dance

I hope all is where where you might be while reading this.
Friday was an interesting time, being filmed for a VH1 special. Josie Cotton's comeback is eminent and I am happy for her. The worst part of the taping is that while they filmed her "in the studio recording", we had pulled up PROTOOLS. None of her new work is being recorded with that. I spoke with the folks who created what I do use and informed them and am definitely looking forward to meeting my newest endorsing folks at the upcoming NAMM show in January. Anyhow, Josie rocked her interview and as soon as I know about initial air dates, I will post.


Take it from my crazy kitty, STAY BUNDLED!!!
She may be one wacko, ferret-like, rodent-kitty, but she knows how it goes! It is rainy again today in Hollywood. It is fortunately out of the 30s and was a lovely day for my weekly Farmer's Market outting :)

I am leaving momentarily for Universal Studios, where I have hardly worked in months. I enjoy working on rain days as I basically do not work. I am there from 10 until 6pm and then will come home to work with Miss Juliette Angeli on the completion of the editing of "Smoke & Mirrors", our debut under the moniker, RED LIGHT DISTRICT.


Speaking of music, I am going to leave you with a lovely tune, called UTOPIA, by Brendan Perry, whose voice may be familiar from Dead Can Dance. I have been enjoying this tune for a few weeks now and am anticipating his full album. There are quite a number of albums on the way. Jagz (The Aloof/ Sabres Of Paradise) produced the new album for THE PRODIGY, and I have it, and am figuring out if I enjoy it. I have a few tunes for the new Depeche Mode album as well.... not so into it, however in recent years, the DM music needs to stew for some time.


Enjoy Utopia by Brendan Perry below:


I will later tell of the wknd and how Legion and I travelled, ate, saw film, saw fun and discussed the future of the ocean.... or something similar. Have a lovely day!

Lots of FREE MUSIC coming frmo the Timeless EnterpriZes vaults for Xmas!!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics