Thursday, August 6, 2009

PHONES: Google Voice & I love Lost & Not Found (I have phones)

Phone related stories of the day!

I am the proud owner of
Google Voice!
http://voice.google.com


Google Voice is another FREE Google service which gives you a phone number that can
- rings all your phones,
- ring particular phones based on who is calling
- stores voicemail online and even transcribes voicemail to text.
- listen to voicemail messages while they are being recorded
- make low cost international calls.
- mark unwanted callers as SPAM
- FREE txt msgs & more

If you feel like you should have my number to catch up, exchange jokes, arrange a time to meet for FOOD, contacting me for any questions, concerns and or discussion items (shout out to FCS inda house)... drop me a note.



Additionally, there was a LOST & NOT FOUD type of sale today at Universal Studios. Items consisted of hats, sunglasses, cameras, phones and more!

I scored a cheap backup unlocked Nokia camera phone for $10 and a KILLER Nokia N95 8GB smart phone for $75 which is priced as $540 NEW!!!

This phone has an awesome 5 megapixel photo and video camera with killer mp3 player... even if I never get a new service... I will finally have a camera again and a new way to listen to music on my two-wheeled scooter "lawnmower transit device".

There is a similar sale tomorrow, however I will be working elsewhere.

Are you coming to the party tomorrow? I hope so...
FREE Admission til 10pm via RSVP. (http://bit.ly/rsff5)
The venue is under new management, so it looks like this is our final party.



Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics