Wednesday, August 12, 2009

VOTD: Annie Lennox all over the place

This is what happens when San Francisco mashup artist, DJ EARWORM, blends hits of Annie Lennox's solo career.

He writes,
"I’ve always held a deep respect for Annie Lennox and her music, so when she gave me her multi-track masters to mash up, I was thrilled," he writes on his blog. "The task was to tie together all of her solo career into single song and video, and I could deconstruct it as much as I wanted! Woohoo!"


Songs included:
"Why"
"Walking on Broken Glass"
"Little Bird"
"No More I Love You's"
"Waiting in Vain"
"Something So Right"
"Dark Road"
"Sing"
"Shining Light"

Related:
I will be spinning music Thursday at Kung Pao Kitty.
FREE Admission, Great Food & Drinks!

The Noisy Donut Shop
w Christopher The Minister & Shok

Thursday, August 13th
10pm-2am
"New Tales To Tell" A Tribute To Love And Rockets
CD Release Party
FREE CD Give-Aways of "New Tales To Tell"
Featuring New Music From
*Blaqk Audio
*Puscifer MJ Keenan
*The Dandy Warhols
*War Tapes
*The Flaming Lips
and more

Plus FREE Give Aways of the very LTD addition
"Goth Milk" T-Shirts from The Noisy Donut Shop


Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics