Monday, June 22, 2009

VOTD: Broken Hearts Club - Black Cat

This is a snazzy video I have been enjoying for a few quite a while. It is animated & illustrated and directed by Zac Ella & Rob Flowers and the music written by Nathan Whitey.

Enjoy the poppy neo-vaudeville cabaret adventure of The Broken Hearts - Black Cat



The Broken Hearts are reminiscent of Red Light District, which I fancy ;)

Additional notes: I am at the Granada Hills studio, continuing the journey that Johnette Napolitano, David J. and I started in March. Then back to Hollywood to complete other jobs. In the evening, Jill Tracy, Gary Laurie and I are headed to Cafe Was for Jack Dean Stauss's bday. I LOVE THE FOOD THERE!!! Also, who doesn't love a rotating piano in the cernter of the room.

After that, we will stop over to The Beauty Bar for LA BURIED ALIVE (Free) and then over to Monday Night Social to see Simon Shackleton (Elite Force/ Lunatic Calm) spin an electro/breaks set.

Hoping you are having a fantastic Monday!

Current Music: Johnette, David, Shok - Blood Bound

Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics