Friday, June 5, 2009

LOTD: Cat rides bus in UK

Here is my Link Of the Day and then I am scramblin' outta here (not dissimilar to how I like eggs)!

This comes from my pal Trishy, who is in town right now, visiting from Philadelphia and spinning at First Fridays this evening! (see invite)


This is one crazy cat below... Macavity takes bus trips weekly to Wolverhampton (home of Mark Caro and near Birmingham, UK).  They mention in the article, a fish n chips spot is nearby the stop.  Notice the one blue and one green eye combination!


Link: http://bit.ly/8sIQ2




Last note: if you are following the twitter:


I will be spinning the Lady Gaga mix tonight.


Think NIN, Manson & Dr. Dre meets Britney Spears!





Tags: , , , , , , , ,


Powered by


Powered by Qumana



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics