Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday, Frmrs Mrkt, Hike, Sushi, Part Time Punks

Today is one of those days where one feels very well rested and TRIUMPHANT!!!! While I have merely been home since Friday evening, or rather Saturday early, when I returned from another victorious FIRST FRIDAYS party, I have accomplished so much from cleaning more of the apartment to completing music projects and more... I suppose it was another accomplishment to once again bathe Li, the kitty as well.

My pal, Alan just arrived and is parking... Heidi should be here in a moment... this means I am leaving for the Hollywood Farmer's Market (Selma & Ivar) momentarily then we shall go for a hike.


Later in the evening, 9pm is $2 Sushi @ Fat Fish 3300 6th Street (just West of Vermont) and hopefully headed over to The Echo for PART TIME PUNKS to see The Sixteens, Secret Society of the Sonic Six and Cut Chemist. Wanna join?


Current Music: Tears for Fears - Pale Shelter (extended version) | Powered by Last.fm | Powered by Last.fm

Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics