Sunday, April 12, 2009

SLEEPMASK & Video Premiere tonight @ Cinespace

Firstly,

Happy Egg n Bunny Day! Happy Keester!

I hit the farmers market (selma & ivar) then instead of the usual hike, visited mi madre for a lil and walked to the local park. I am now home and will work on finishing some music.

What are you doing on Easter? Did you have green eggs n ham, Sam I Am?



Secondly, this evening, my ole friend, Ming and his band, SLEEPMASK, will perform @ Cinespace for the premiere of their video, "Choose That Girl", directed by Justin Coloma.

Several of us had the pleasure of viewing an early cut of this a few weeks ago in my apartment. I look forward to seeing this on the "relatively" big screen. See you there!!!



Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics