Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random SOTD: MF Yorke - MF DOOM & Thom Yorke

I do not have much time for online shennanigan-foolery today, however, I knew this would be interesting to many.

MF DOOM has been remixed by Radiohead's Thom Yorke. I make no judgments on this music as I am quite fixated on the recent release by Elysian Fields, titled "The Afterlife". I have spent the last weeks enjoying "Sounds Of The Universe" by Depeche Mode and Chris Cornell as well. Perhaps a review is in order.

Enjoy MF DOOM, remixed by Thom Yorke. What are your reactions?

Another post is coming later including the RevellShok Top5 tunes for April including downloads!

Have a good rest of your day, evening and or night!

Current Music: Elysian Fields - Someone | Powered by Last.fm

Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics