Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New World Revolution - Lost (RocketBirds PS3 Game)

I have been known to rock da... the drums actually. Here is a song featured on the PS3 videogame, RocketBirds, which has me on the acoustic kit.
++++++++++++++
Shok on Acoustic Drums
All other music by Herwig - Backing Vocals by Juliet Beaven (8mm)
"I wanted to combine punk with early new wave ala Killing Joke meets The Police". "The session went for a few short hours. Herwig had a kit and I brought some of my drums and such. I listened to the song a few times and went for it. We did several takes, resulting in what you hear." - Shok (Recorded December 2006)
New World Revolution - Lost (SB 4pm 3'41 edit) from RocketBirds on PS3 videogame system

SHOK on Drums - New World Revolution - Lost (RocketBirds PS3 Game)

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics