Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween - Maroon 5 ???

I have not made much of a slot on mylivetube for my personal adventures... but perhaps I should more often as I often wind up in situations that friends and family find entertaining. Many adventures from me accidentally being seated as a reviewer for a blockbuster film screening to free meals, wacky parties, production gigs.... and crazy animal encounters ensue here.

So... around Midnight, Halloween, my friend, Nick tells me to meet him at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I had just turned off my computer and was headed to sleep... BUT... I knew this would be a crazy event!


The annual MAROON 5 (yes, that cheesy band) throws a massive event, apparently. Brendan Orourke went with me to join Nick Launay & Jon Marie Mack. FREE FOOD, DRINKS, etc... a huge outdoor fest with IN-N-OUT food trucks and more... Lindsay Lohan walked by us in a Nurse outfit, Paris Hilton was right by us in an Alice In Wonderland outfit. Lukas Haas was beside me for a while...

I do not make a habit of being at an A-list event, but it happened. Surprisingly, people were very relaxed and I hit the french fries cart more than once ;) (I do not drink alcohol, but I surely eat food) Apparently, Christina Aguelelalalearia, Kirsten Dunst and a slew of other people were there too. Anyhow... I did go out on Halloween after all. Photo set to follow as time permits.

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics