Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TWIN TESLA COIL BAND

I was at a shoot for this tv show called America's Got Talent.... I am sure America has some... This band performed at CBS Studios, outside... They were equipped with two huge Tesla Coils.... here is what I wrote earlier:::::: Tonight I was at this taping for a show called AMERICA's GOT TALENT.... it is some crap show... BUT, there was this cool band called ArcAttack, who had twin Tesla Coils that were in sync with a sequencer, driving a putter / mechanically triggered acoustic drum set, while the sounds of the electricity created the guitar sounds for "IRON MAN", the song.... anyhow..

After the crowd dispersed, I asked what sequencer they used.
FL STUDIO!

Here is a quick video I found of an earlier performance... not as good as what I saw this evening... and this recording had the guitar louder than the tuning of the electricity but you will get the idea.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics