Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tron Legacy - Disney Official Trailer


I have been so busy with work, etc... that I could not even post about my excitement when I saw another trailer for the TRON sequel, TRON LEGACY, which will make its home to the silverscreen this year!!!!!!

Jeff Bridges is back in the film as Flynn and his son enters the digital world, joining him on a challenging adventure. The son of Flynn is acted by a fellow called Garret Hedlund, who I suspect we shall hear about for some time to follow as he is already set to be in another film coming with Gwyneth Paltrow, where he falls for her, "Love, Don't Let Me Down". For folks who are/ were fans like me, Bruce Boxleitner returns again as Alex Bradley but I am hoping he rocks a segment actually as TRON as well ;)

Here is Disney's official trailer... party like it's 1982! Btw, I saw it the first time in the theatre and the second time was in 1983, when my house was on fire. I had gone next door while more than ten fire engines with a slew of firefighters extinguished the massive blaze and watched Tron on Laser Disc with my neighbor, Missy Batemen. Maybe she is on FBook... anyhow...



Many folks have heard Daft Punk has supplied audio for the soundtrack. Some even know Journey is back to add a tune again... hahaha ;) Below is a song titled "Fragile" that some are saying is a leak from Daft Punk. It may or may not be it... Listen for yourself. Have a great day!



Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics