Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Combichrist - Scarred EP

I just finished listening to the new COMBICHRIST single, "SCARRED".
I am not much of an Industrial music lover... or at least what has been regarded as Industrial for the last near 15 years. Trance music is not really my bag, baby. Anyhow... apart from a Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) mix and Pull Out Kings, is the remix I created called the ZEITMAHL remix. By the way, the USA version of this single includes a remix from Imperative Reaction.

I will have a stream of my remix up in the next few days.

Here is the info http://bit.ly/aZB6lD

Tracklist:
1/ Scarred (Single Version Featuring Wes Borland/Limp Bizkit)
2/ Scarred (Club Mix)
3/ Parental Content
4/ Scarred (Album Version)
5/ Scarred (Pull Out Kings Remix)
6/ Scarred (Shok's Zeitmahl Remix)












Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics