Thursday, July 30, 2009

LOTD: Star Wars vs Renaissance & Bday recap

I have been sitting on this link for some time.

1. I love Star Wars
2. I love art
3. I am a huge fan of juxtapositions
4. I love food. (it has no bearing on the top three but always worth a mention)

Enjoy the fusion of Star Wars and Renaissance art!

Link Of The Day: http://bit.ly/swren

Here are a few from the collection, please visit the link!





Thank you again to everyone for the very kind and (mostly) thoughtful birthday wishes on the 28th! I was able to bring the celebration to its peak with excellent friends and have some fantastic memories (and of course fine food)!

Table of Events which transpired:
Natural History Museum (with Butterfly exhibit)
Watts Tower (my second time there, google this!)
Moun Of Tunis Restaurant (25 of us in a private room and a strange belly dancer)
Kung Pao Kitty (rotation of some folks, larger crew, drinks & dance!)
Rooftop afterparty (this went late/"early", however I had Wednesday off)

If you have photos or video, apart from me attempting to bellydance, please send!

I have been hired to spin 80s, 90s and sexy music tonight at Medusa Lounge for Liquid City's SexyChic art & music event. This is NOT my event, but I do have a guest list.


Have a fantastic day!

Powered by

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics