Friday, October 31, 2008

Missing Pooch & Halloween Asswarp



First of all, yes, it is true, Miss Pooch-A-Rilla has gone (link to photo gallery). She escaped from the house yesterday. When I say house, I do mean house. This is located in Granada Hills, not far from Northridge (yes, the epicenter of the earthquake from 15 years ago). I do still reside in Hollywood, however, the main recording studio is on the property of the house and often, Pooch has mini-vacations.

The yard is fenced securely, however... there is a small space under the side gate through which she may have wiggled her way to a quest abroad.

I was in Hollywood all day and received notification from Mark (TechItch) that she was missing. I am on my way to GHills to post flyers and contact more shelters. If you can keep my lil lady of thirteen years in your thoughts, it will be the only request I ask of 2008 Christmas (and I know it is early for the xmas list)!!!

Poochie, Come Home!!!!! ;(

+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++




Happy-ish Halloween!

What do you get when you combine Rockky Horror with Thriller and my lack of sleep?

ASSWARP was made nearly 6 years ago and includes a huge cast including Daniel Ash (Bauhaus/ Tones On Tail/ Love And Rockets), Jason Miller (Godhead), Lenora Claire, and a slew of animators all over the world!

You may view ASSWARP by clicking on the image below.


PLEASE NOTE: Allow the cartoon a moment or so to load, it will first appear that nothing is happening.... but it is loading!

I normally have two animated banners linking to the animated musical journey, however, both sites that host the images, are presently down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++


Have a safe evening and be cautious of sugars!
Legion and I will see SAW V this evening as our tradition holds (maybe)
Btw, it is that we will See Saw not SEE SAW.... someone I told, actually thought Legion and I were going to spend Halloween at a playground! Albeit cute, that is NOT the plan!

See some of you Saturday at Gathering Of Ghouls. I will be spinning as will Richard, Lurch of Unextraordinary Gentlemen. I will not be eating a hundred shrimp this year as my cholesterol intake dictates!

Ciao!

(and think of Pooch-A-Rilla if you can)

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics