Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FRIDAY: you=dance + me=spin (Top Floor, LA)[ElectroIndieDustrialFunk]


This Friday night, I will be spinning for the first time in Los Angeles since the beginning of the year.
Come to THE TOP FLOOR at 10:30pm for the FREE party downtown at The Catalyst.

I will be spinning a finely spiced variety of fun and hard electro beats from the indie rock side to industrial-funk, "newer wave" and bangin' boombastic booty shakerz ;)
My set will also include my newest remixes of Godhead, West Indian Girl, Traci Lords, Pink Skull, Juno Reactor and Zombie Girl.

There will also be FREE CDs for those who ask me for them.

BE PREPARED TO DANCE AND HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!

The Top Floor
@ The Catalyst (Artist Gallery Lofts)
2079 East 15th Street - Section C - 3rd Floor
Los Angeles, California 90021
www.TheTopFloorLive.com

Related Links
www.myspace.com/zeitmahl
www.myspace.com/sistersofmixing
www.te-er.com


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics