Wednesday, June 4, 2008

what a week and it is only wednesday

Well... within the week lots has happened....

working with Josie

running into people all over the place last Thursday (even Katie Holmes)

Power surge at the apt and losing a very important hard drive.. however I will save some loot and have the data recovered.

Last Friday was the first THERAPY SESSIONS L.A. and my new monthly party will be soon announced!

Finally ate at the Griddle last Saturday morning with Jean Spinosa.
Sunday, went to work to watch the back lot burn down (this was at Universal... see other posts) Possibly toxic fumes made me ill for a few days after as well as other employees.

I saw some of the most horribly movies in the last week or so:
Prince Caspian was so painful that I was relieved when we left.
Last Saturday, Yuval and I went to see a private screenign on the backlot of THE STRANGERS and this was a more mainstream version of HOSTEL which was horrible as well. If you had the displeasure of seeing The Strangers then whisperring loudly, "JAMES", will make you laugh!
Indiana Chrones disease and the PissDullSkull was so bad that apart from laughing at the lamely places throwback lines and alien tome foolery, I took a nice long walk during the film to stretch my legs and have a conversation with the woman behind the concession area and eventually decided to buy M&M Peanuts as I needed something to keep me excited. Thankfully we (Angela & Chris, Legion & I) saw this at The Arclight Cinemas in the valley and I sprawled out horizontally for most of the film on three seats.

I bought a new hard drive 500 gigs for $99. Got this at Best Buy as I had them price match the price at FRYS and I also got a killer deal for $45 on a huge battery backup system. The one for barely 1/3 the power and utilities (autosaving files into folders, etc) was actually close to double what I paid!!! :)

Btw, I just completed the final edits on the remix for WEST INDIAN GIRL. You may wind up hearing this a good deal if you r

Today Erik Weise picked me up at my house in Granada Hills and we caught the 5:30 screening of THE FALL. While absolutely stunning from location to overall cinematography.. the film was a cure for insomnia and I am still not sure what I saw other than some pretty pictures and a few halfway decently development scenes.

Tonight, I am headed back to Hollywood.... oh btw, I hung out with my old pal from Philadelphia, Toni Ann.... last evening!!! It was the first time we saw each other in 8 years and we live near each other now!

Tomorrow, I am leaving the Hollywood apt at 7:30 am to appear in court as I am a key witness to a burglar, tom whom i refer as the Leland Fire Escape Burglario.
HE IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!

I am looking forward to the following:
Red Light District shows
My new monthly party
Sunday at the Selma Farmer's Market in Hollywood on Selma btwn Cahuenga and Vine
Windows 7 (due this October.... a big FU to VISTA which I gladly never had)
The new HTC Phone!

Here are some links:
Windows 7


HTC PHONE

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics