Monday, April 21, 2008

LOTD: video: How To Create A Baby Headed Dancing Frog & news

I have had many important video and link posts but concurrently, I have been working so much that I have not had much time to post.... one of the NON-important posts to further distract you from the worldly violence, gas prices, crimes of government, food poisoning and bad humour (yes... spelled that way) is a link I have sat on for a week's time.

HOW TO CREATE A BABY HEADED DANCING FROG
http://www.howcast.com/videos/2941-How-To-Create-a-BabyHeaded-Dancing-Frog

There are quite a number of entertaining and sometimes even educational and useful videos on HowCast.com.
The one I have chosen would certainly fall under the mildly entertaining category or even perhaps the "I am on the web on my phone and on the toilet and there are no magazines present at in this stall located in the Berlin Subway system this evening".

Enjoy!

btw, a few more notes for you

LUV JAM
Tuesday evening, the 22nd @ The Saddle Ranch @ Universal City Walk, I will be performing with a bunch of fun folks for LUV JAM 5. This is a free event where people from Universal Studios attempt to cover songs you may or may not know. It is always a fun time! info: www.myspace.com/luvjam2000

East Coast, yo!
While Botanica is no longer doing a US tour due to some issues on the end of Firewater's booking, I will still be DJing and possibly doing an acoustic guitar gig in Philadelphia, NYC and a few other spots on the east coast from May 2nd through the 14th.

Specimen tour.
I will be on the road and touring... but not with Botanica and not on the drums but being the scientist at the main helms, engineering the sound for SPECIMEN on the upcoming ALIEN SEX FIEND tour.
I will have dates posted and if you would like to book me to spin music for any afterparties or gigs along the way... I am ready for you!

TechItchShok tunes
Mark Caro and I have been working insanely long hours on our forthcoming album which features vocals from an extensive list of artists.... the next few tunes, including our song featuring Douglas McCarthy (Nitzer Ebb) will be online in edited form on www.myspace.com/techitchshok

ReMixxxxxx
Traci Lords, Pink Skull, Isaac Hayes & Burt Bacharach, Turboweekend, West Indian Girl, Sisters Of Mixing (Sisters of Mercy UnOfficial), MonoStery and Mood Organ are just several of the artists I have remixed recently and the esnips music player found on www.myspace.com/zeitmahl will have a playlist of all of these soon in addition to the dozen or so that are currently on there. If you are an artist or label seeking remixes, drop me a note and we can discuss.

That is all for now!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics