Saturday, March 22, 2008

LOTD: Links = Robots, Jack, Timbaland Crook, Tom Waits

I have four fun links for you to view. I hope everyone is well.

We had a great time at the Black Sun Festival last wknd and I also had a good time on my DJ dates, as well as performing. It was a huge pleasure to share more time with my grandmother!!! Was also neat to realize how many folks are into Sisters Of Mixing!!!

"Without further ado.... it's time to start running!!!!"
Here are the links :)

Are Robots Becoming this scary? Check in with the future!


Timbaland vs. Crystal Castles
I always liked Timbaland and the fact that he was a producer who made music for the hiphop scene but listened to underground electronic whether is be industrial, drum n bass or electro. Apparently he was so influenced by Crystal Castles' 2006 tune called "Courtship Dating", that he lifted it and resold it to 50 Cent as "Ayo Technology".


Jack Lalane always had it right! Listen to him... he is still rockin and sockin!


Tom Waits - Purina Commerical

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Clicky Web Analytics